Eight Wise Ways to be a Loving Person and Attract Love in Your Life
by Jacquie Wise
If you want to attract love in your life, be it through a partner, loving friends or family, you need to be a loving person yourself.
Only love attracts a loving vibration.
Here are eight Wise Ways to be more loving, or to check if you’re as good as you think you are:
- If you get impatient or resentful with people, change that irritation to compassionate acceptance. They can only do what they know how to do.
- Give your full, undivided attention when someone is speaking. Do you notice subtle changes in a person’s body language, even when they’re not speaking? Really?
- Make sure you never take advantage of anyone. Give as much as you take. Make sure you provide a favour before you ask for one.
- Give your time and energy to help someone without expectation of reward. Help a friend, be it with their garden, or with organising paperwork. Use whatever skills you have to help others. Just for fun.
- Learn to disagree or correct someone without being insulting or aggressive.
- Donate even small amounts of money to charities of your choice, to help them change that corner of the world. Or give money to individuals in need.
- Every day, make an effort to uplift, affirm or encourage someone.
- Lastly, and most importantly, be loving and kind to yourself. Treat yourself as well as you treat others. Be your own best friend.
I’d love to know what you think of what I’ve said here. You can give me your feedback, ask a question by email or post a comment below.
If you or someone you know would like a personal consultation, please call +61 3 9690 8159.
Any information presented on our website is of a general nature only and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice.
Reproducing and Sharing
Jacquie Wise has many articles available for reprinting in your newsletter, website, social media or to pass on to your friends (including this post) that she would be happy for you to share. You can share a direct hyperlink to this post’s URL at anytime.
If you would like to reproduce any articles, Jacquie relies on your integrity to quote the content in its entirety and include the following acknowledgment at the end: © Jacquie Wise – Integrative Coach, Counsellor, Speaker, Trainer and Author, specialising in life, love, work and soul (www.wiseways.com.au)