Wise Ways to wealth by managing and saving money
by Jacquie Wise
I am always on the lookout for Wise Ways to wealth by managing and saving money.
My most popular suggestions include:
- prepare for unexpected expenses by building an accessible emergency savings fund from your existing income so that you can access it in need
- keep your credit card limit even if you don’t need it (provided you can control your spending) as it can increase your credit rating
- always save for a holiday rather than book a holiday and then pay it off
- get a salary raise and put the extra money aside automatically to save for something special
- reduce your spending by cancelling television subscription services, outdated gym memberships etc
For more tips, you may like to read these articles online:
Wise Ways to wealth – article by Margie Sheedy from Nine News Finance
Wise Ways to build a savings account – article on Savings Account Finder website
100 ways to save money – click through to each item listed on MSN Living website
You may also be interested in these articles on the Wise Ways website:
I’d love to know what you think of what I’ve said here.
You can give me your feedback, ask a question by email or post a comment below.
If you or someone you know would like a personal consultation, please call +61 3 9690 8159.
Any information presented on our website is of a general nature only and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice.
Reproducing and Sharing
Jacquie Wise has many articles available for reprinting in your newsletter, website, social media or to pass on to your friends (including this post) that she would be happy for you to share.
You can share a direct hyperlink to this post’s URL at anytime.
If you would like to reproduce any articles, Jacquie relies on your integrity to quote the content in its entirety and include the following acknowledgment at the end:
Alternatively, if you would like a tailor-made article, please contact Jacquie directly.
Make an enquiry now… or call us on +61 3 9690 8159