Take charge of your career
Whether you are 20 or 50, career planning is never simple. On the contrary, it is often a confusing, uncertain, emotion-filled process.
You may be grappling with questions such as:
- Who am I?
- What are my real skills?
- Where would I be happy?
- What is my purpose?
- How do I get out of a rut?
- Do I need to make a complete career change?
- How do I identify my transferable skills?
- Do I need to do any further study?
- Could I be self employed or work from home?
- Can I create more work-life balance?
- How do I cope in my current job until I can make a change?
- What can I do to increase my promotion potential?
- How do I move into a management role?
- What do I need to fix on my resume/curriculum vitae/CV?
- What are the best ways to make an impact at an interview?
- How do I get back into the workforce after a break?
(owing to retrenchment, unemployment, parenthood, illness, injury, study, travel)
Jacquie Wise can help with:
- Identifying and selecting the most suitable career options using a range of professional tools
- Updating and tailoring your resume/curriculum vitae
- Professional image and branding
- Self employment options
- Small business development
- Coaching for job interviews
- Developing achievable and realistic action plans
- Corporate training programs on motivation and developing promotion potential
- Outplacement programs
Make an enquiry now…