How to be unhappy, miserable, stressed…
by Jacquie Wise
- Ruminate on your unhappy childhood and past hurts
- Blame others
- Don’t accept responsibility for your own decisions
- Surround yourself with other unhappy, unfulfilled, whiny people
- Believe that you can’t. You’re handicapped in some way
- Don’t try even small steps in a positive direction
- Pamper your low self-worth with destructive habits – overeating, drinking, not exercising
- Be lazy
- Take your anger and frustration out on your spouse. Then blame him/her for your cold marriage
- Avoid real communication. Deny your faults. Ask questions that you won’t like the answers to and then get upset
- Follow in your parents’ dysfunctional footsteps
- Feed jealous thoughts
Imagine how you would feel if you were able to happy, joyous and relaxed. Interested? If so, contact me directly to arrange a convenient appointment time.
I’d love to know what you think of what I’ve said here.
You can give me your feedback, ask a question by email or post a comment below.
If you or someone you know would like a personal consultation, please call +61 3 9690 8159.
Any information presented on our website is of a general nature only and is not intended as a substitute for professional advice.
Reproducing and Sharing
Jacquie Wise has many articles available for reprinting in your newsletter, website, social media or to pass on to your friends (including this post) that she would be happy for you to share.
You can share a direct hyperlink to this post’s URL at anytime.
If you would like to reproduce any articles, Jacquie relies on your integrity to quote the content in its entirety and include the following acknowledgment at the end:
Alternatively, if you would like a tailor-made article, please contact Jacquie directly.